As the fight for customers, deals and shares become progressively harsh, with more companies driving their way into the market, the need to improve the strategies and overall performance gets to be greater than ever. Business Intelligence tools are among the solutions that can help organizations make nearly all business processes measurable, thus providing the basis for holistic analyses and creation of sustainable development scenarios. However, the vast potential of these services often remains largely unexploited.
No matter how great and advanced the BI solution is, it cannot fulfil its purpose if it doesn’t have access to rich sources of relevant information. In other words, every business intelligence tool needs to be connected to a variety of other platforms, such as CRM, for instance.
CRM Integration Benefits
Customer relationship management solutions store tremendous amounts of sales, marketing, and customer service data, fundamental for assessing key business activities and the overall health of the organization. Having a BI tool that can interact with the CRM system holds a number of benefits for businesses. Some of them are:
- Avoiding data overload. The data gathered in the CRM system can be turned into clear and informative visuals, helping the team to focus on their goals.
- Decreasing data loss. Integrating BI and CRM allows to capture information and store it in the central location.
- Improving customer segmentation. Combining the possibilities of BI and CRM enables users to follow trends and segment customers according to their actions.
- Enhancing decision making and forecasting. Insightful sales, marketing and customer service metrics help to understand and analyze the information more effectively and, in turn, make better data-driven decisions.
Obviously, business intelligence CRM integration is an advantageous feature, however, it can be difficult to build. Trying to avoid the hardships connected with the issue, most companies are looking for the solution with the built-in integration option. Therefore, those BI vendors, willing to add the discussed feature to their products, will win the attention of the broader circle of users and scale their revenue.
When it comes to selecting the platforms for integration, one of the most obvious choices is Salesforce. This CRM solution is rightfully considered to be one of the most advanced options on the market. Salesforce provides a variety of features, including multi-channel marketing and support service customer segmentation, forecasting and collaboration, robust reporting and workflow, etc. Thus, the platform has gained the trust of over 100 000 companies around the world.
While the benefits of Salesforce business intelligence integration are quite clear, the means of establishing it may not be that evident. Luckily, there is a tool specifically developed for the task - Data2CRM.API.
Salesforce Business Intelligence Integration with Data2CRM.API
Data2CRM.API is a service that integrates CRM platforms and various business apps with the help of API. It is designed in such a way to help users avoid the difficulties associated with the integration and connect their apps with 12 CRM solutions, including Salesforce, simultaneously.
More than 50 API methods are at your disposal to access and manage such CRM entities as accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, tasks, users, notes, attachments and activities. In addition to that, an extensive documentation with code samples and full technical support will help to understand the service’s functioning.
All in all, Data2CRM.API is a practical solution for a fast and easy Salesforce business intelligence integration.
To learn more about the service, visit the interactive documentation, or schedule a free consultation with Data2CRM.API specialist.
Latest posts by ivan (see all)
- API Design Recap: Lessons Worth Remembering [Infographic] - July 7, 2016
- How Lead Generation Can Benefit with CRM Integration - July 5, 2016
- Reasoning for Sales Enablement Integration with CRM Development - June 27, 2016