Terrific news! Data2CRM.API presents a new-added CRM platform to its list. So from now on, your business software can ‘speak’ one language with Microsoft Dynamics + 15 more CRM platforms!
Every business wants to stay ahead of the innovation curve, and Data2CRM.API clients acquire another proactive and valuable opportunity of Microsoft Dynamics API integration. By virtue of this update, you can get the access and synchronize your app or solution, as well as retrieve data accurately.
The unified API service helps its users to achieve their business goals and extend the customer base. One the plus side, you get
- a one-to-many system enables deep and precise connection with 16 market-leading CRMs, including Salesforce, SugarCRM, Zoho, Hubspot, Vtiger, Insightly, Bitrix24, Microsoft Dynamics and others,
- expanded capabilities for retrieving data required by your clients without overloading the CRM platform,
- a unified format for information acquired from different solutions and improved process for synchronization.
Figure out more about available methods for Microsoft Dynamics API integration in our documentation. Additionally, you can find code samples and patterns, and try them in action.
Considering about leveling up your business? Data2CRM.API will help you to succeed in specific objectives.
Latest posts by ivan (see all)
- API Design Recap: Lessons Worth Remembering [Infographic] - July 7, 2016
- How Lead Generation Can Benefit with CRM Integration - July 5, 2016
- Reasoning for Sales Enablement Integration with CRM Development - June 27, 2016