For the successful data migration, both your and Data2CRM IP must be allowed by Zoho CRM. Otherwise, you may see the notice of the error and will not be able to continue Data Migration till the mistake remove.
Therefore, follow this step-by-step instruction about how to add allowed IPs:
- Go to Setup > Users & Control > Security Control > Allowed IPs.
- In the Allowed IPs page, click Add Allowed IPs.
- In the ConfigureAllowed IPs page, select the SourceType.
- All Users - Select this to give all users the access to Zoho CRM from only the specified IPs. This could be your office IP that all the users access.
- Users - From the list, click on the users to move them to the Selected group. Select users for whom you want to allow CRM access only through certain specified IPs.
- Groups - From the list, click on the groups to move them to the Selected group. All the users in the selected group will have access to CRM only through the specified IPs.
- Roles - From the list, click on the roles to move them to the Selected group. All the users in the selected role will have access to CRM only through the specified IPs.
- Click the Add IPs link. Your current IP address will be added, by default.
- In the Add IP popup, select the IP Type and enter the IP.
- Static IP - Enter a valid Data2CRM IP.
Enter a Name for the IP configuration, if required.
Please make sure that there are both your and Data2CRM IP on the page.
- Click Save.
* This instruction is taken from Zoho CRM help page.