You can export Salesforce Contacts into CSV files in two ways:
1. Use Data2CRM service.
It allows you to export different modules or all the modules with saved relations between records. That means if you decide to transfer your data from CSV to another platform, it will have the same connections as it had in your Salesforce account.
2. Use the option Salesforce offers.
To extract your Salesforce contacts data, follow instructions below:
- Log into Salesforce account and click on ‘Setup Home’ from ‘Settings’ on the right side of your dashboard.
2. After that, on the middle of your page layout, you will be able to see ‘Data’ drop-down list. So, press on it and choose ‘Export Now’.
3. Later, pick out the module you want to move to cvs. file. In our case, choose ‘Contact’.
4. Now, click on ‘Start Export’. When an export is ready, you will get an email containing a link that allows you to download the files.
So, you can come back to your migration wizard and upload your Salesforce contacts to complete the data transfer.